Thursday, September 15, 2011

The King is Coming

"I'm on my way; I'll be there soon. Keep a tight grip on what you have so no one distracts you and steals your crown." Revelation 3:11 MSG

This really stuck with me today. It made me fall in love with my Abba all over again.

"I'm on my way; I'll be there soon." These words are from God through Jesus written out into Revelation. I don't feel that any earthly words could be more comforting than that.

As my pastor, Chris Hodges, has said before all the signs of the end of the world nearing have been completed. He is coming! It makes me thing of the song that my youth group used to sing by Crystal Lewis, People get ready, Jesus is coming.

The lyrics of the chorus are:

"People get ready, Jesus is coming,
Soon we'll be going home.
People get ready Jesus is coming,
To take from the world His own."


WE ARE HIS! He is taking us out of this world to His home, OUR HOME, heaven.

He is on His way; He'll be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was JUST singing that song yesterday! I'm doing Beth Moore's study of Revelation, and I CAN.NOT.WAIT to see my Jesus!

    ReplyDelete